So,I am soo uninspired lately! I makes me very sad. By the time I am done with my projects, homework and clinic; my brain is just flat out fried. It sucks! I have had some time to craft and nothing came to mind. I am hoping that after the next two weeks are over and summer begins that I can start my regular crafting again. I miss it.
For now I was tagged by Ashley! So here goes
The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or two. First, you must tell your readers 10 true things about yourself that they may not know. Second, you must tag 10 people with the award.
1.Unlike Ashley I am very OCD. I don't like people touching my radio, I can't stand people who eat "loud" things in class, I freak out a bit when things are messy, and I must have a to-do list or my life doesn't work right.
2. I must have my toenails painted at all times. typically with this little white flower stickers on them. Another OCD habit of mine that not many people know about!
3. I love fruity smelling bodywash! I am not a big fan of food smelling stuff, but anything tropical and fruity I love!
4.I have a really strange degree and not many people understand what I do! I freaking love my job and I can't wait to get started being an SLP!
5. People who are hypocrites,lazy or unresponsible really piss me off. I am a very motivated person with goals and aspirations, so to see someone being stupid just bothers me because they could have potential!!!
6.I only used to write in pencil, being left-handed I hated pen because my handwriting is all messed up. However, now that I am in graduate school I typically only write in pen! Which is totally weird!
7. I too have been skinny dipping! More than twice!
8. I have three stuffed animals on my bed! The pink snail from blues clues I bought at Great America, a black bear holding a puppy that my boyfriend got me, and Bee's Knees that my mom got me when I was a little baby and she worked at bumble bee tuna! hehe!
9. I really want cat. I think I have become allergic though, and my parents are getting another dog. But once I move out, I am sooo buying a kitty!!
10. If I had to wear one thing for the rest of my life it would be my rainbow sandals, a victoria secret lace long and bra, a pair of comfy jeans and a cute t-shirt. :) Basically what i wear everyday already!!
I don't have enough people to tag, but do it if you want to!