Saturday, May 2, 2009

sad day

I was going to take a picture of my pile of cross-stitching magazines to explain why I couldn't just pick something! Alas, my camera has died. Due to the fact that I am in a crazy graduate program, I am not working for $$$. Thus, no new camera for me yet! :) In time.

So, for the time being hang in there with me. As summer approaches I feel my craft juices flowing again! I like it!

I have flagged some of my magazines for future projects. I still need to finish an old car! I had another idea, but I decided if I made it...well that I would have bad karma. So I decided to toss that project until things get a little bit settled down.


I might be making something for my boyfriends birthday as well! Time to steal mom's camera if I make anything! Check back soon, I promise I will have something in the coming weeks to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment