Monday, April 6, 2009

3 Cups of Coffee and One Diet Monster Later....

I am still crashing. I would love time to fast forward to Wednesday Morning at 9am. Not only because it is my birthday!! But I will be done with my nutso week! I have my first assessment ALONE tomorrow, a big brain injury test, than an essay to write. I will let you know if I make it though the day. Not to mention, I got a brand new client and will be seeing him for an hour on my b-day. Yikes. I can do this, I have been through worse and survived. haha.

here are some artsy pictures I took of Zach's nephew- I had fun with my camera!






2 comments:

  1. The first red picture is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel--

    I'm sitting here at your computer, yay! Glad we are hanging out :)

    You need to post!!!!!!!

    Love you though!

    ReplyDelete