Sunday, August 30, 2009

School, already?

Yep, it is that time of year! I am back to "school." Taking 19 units this semester. 10 of which are "student teaching" which equals 30+ hours a week, unpaid. Fabulous!

Needless to say crafting will be put on the backburner again. With the exception of baby clothes for friends becaus I can't give that up! Again, I will try to attempt and make some crafty time because I have some unfinished projects that I would really like to post!

For now here is another baby onesie! The pattern is Sublime Stitching and I used glow-in-the-dark thread for "nap time and the clock" yay!


Sending the baby package tomorrow! HOORAY!

Then back to the uncrafty world of school....darn!

1 comment:

  1. That is sooooo cute. You are sooooo making me baby clothes. Preferably with a pug on it. haha.

    ReplyDelete